Halloween Horror Nights 2017 Now Open At Universal Orlando
The nation’s premier Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, is now open at Universal Orlando Resort – with more event nights and terrifying frights than ever before.
This year’s event presents the most unearthly and macabre collection of terrors called The Festival of the Deadliest. This ancient tradition has taken root inside Universal Studios Florida and is filled with hellish wonders that are hard to resist and impossible to escape. This ghastly collection of madmen and monsters from beyond the veil have joined together to revel in firelight and create the ultimate afterlife of fright. And this is just the beginning.
Unimaginable horrors come to life in nine disturbingly-real haunted houses based on some of the most horrifying legends in pop culture. Guests will:
- Feel the wrath of the disturbing “Raspers” and infamous serial killer Bloody Face from Asylum, fearsome Salem witches and their bloody rivalry within Coven, and the ghosts of the blood moon in Roanoke from FX’s groundbreaking anthology “American Horror Story”
- Succumb to the overwhelming “shine” and the murderous ghosts inhabiting the eerie Overlook Hotel from “Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining”
- Fight to survive “Jigsaw’s” scariest game yet, featuring infamous traps from the legendary film series and the upcoming eighth installment JIGSAW, inside “SAW: The Games of Jigsaw”
- Fend off demonic Deadites alongside Ash Williams and his trusty chainsaw from the STARZ Original Series “Ash vs Evil Dead”
- Attempt to escape the clutches of the menacing demon Bughuul from the Sinister franchise; a gang of bloodthirsty home invaders from the inaugural installment of The Purge; and Insidious’ paralyzing Lipstick-Face Demon along with the hauntings from Dr. Rainier’s nightmarish childhood in “The Horrors of Blumhouse”
- Step inside the twisted minds behind the nation’s premier Halloween event in four haunted houses based on spine-chilling original stories
And if that wasn’t bone-chilling enough, there’s even more horror lurking in the streets of Universal Studios Florida with five unique “scare zones”. Two of the “scare zones” are based on two celebrated horror films –Trick ‘r Treat and The Purge – and the other three are based on original horrifying concepts.
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will also feature two incredible live shows. This year, Academy of Villains returns for a second consecutive year with an all-new show, ACADEMY OF VILLAINS: AFTERLIFE – incorporating fearsome elements from this year’s Festival of the Deadliest “scare zone.” In addition, after 26 years of Excellent Halloween Adventures, Bill and Ted are bringing their Farewell Tour to Halloween Horror Nights to review this year’s most outrageous moments.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE VIDEOS FROM COASTER NATION