Brew and BBQ Returning to Cedar Point
Brew and BBQ will once again be returning to Cedar Point this summer. Beginning June 8th and running through July 1st, FrontierTown will once again be filled with live entertainment, brews and some delicious BBQ. The event begins at 2 each afternoon and ends at 9:30.
Brew and BBQ is a separately ticketed event (on top of park admission). With your admission to the event, you’ll receive 15 sample tickets that can be used on food and beer. Each sample is one ticket and one ticket can be used at the Round Up for a 16 oz Coca-Cola beverage. And, if those tickets aren’t enough, you can purchase an additional 15 tickets at the event for $22.
There are five different locations for food throughout the event, each offering unique BBQ options. They are:
- Carolina BBQ – pulled pork, spicy shrimp and Carolina spoon bread, traditional southern slaw and Carolina vinegar slaw
- Kansas City BBQ – smokehouse ribs with chili pecan slaw and wet or dry rub and loaded mac & cheese with pulled pork and bacon
- Memphis BBQ – Smoked brisket with smashed pork find and spicy pickle relish and smoked sausage
- Texas BBQ – big horn kickin’ nachos with jicama and jalapeno salsa and three meat BBQ beans with roasted poblano peppers
- Miss Keat’s Sweets – strawberry short cake with fresh berries and whipped topping and peaches & cream with pralines and sweet cream
There will also be over 100 beers from a wide variety of breweries. The offerings range everywhere from IPA to hard ciders, so no matter what your favorite brews are, there’s something for you!
As you sample the different BBQ and brews, you’ll be able to enjoy live entertainment throughout the event. The Bluegrass Jamboree takes the stage daily at 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 7:15 and 8:15 pm with some twangy tunes. Each day at 6:00 pm, the residents of FrontierTown come out to choose a special guest as the Sheriff of the Day. This includes Blackjack, Chess, Digger, Maverick and the Mayor of FrontierTown.
There are also some special events on select days of Brew and BBQ. On Sunday, June 10, Damaris Phillips of Food Network will be whipping up Buttermilk BBQ Pie and 4 pm and Beer Cheese Mac ‘n Cheese at 5 pm. Afterwards, she’ll be sticking around for a meet-and-greet. On Thursday, June 21, The Really Big Show on Cleveland’s WKNR radio qualifies up to 10 fans to bring their smokers into the park and duke it out for the title of RBS Pit Master BBQ Competition.
There are several options for purchasing tickets online and at the park, but we recommend planning ahead and purchasing online for the most savings. Admission to BBQ and Brew can be bundled with your park admission. Season Passholders are able to purchase discounted tickets and once again will receive a complimentary full-size Brew Kettle beer.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!