One Night Only Star Wars Galactic Nights Event At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
In lieu of the success of Star Wars, Disney has announced the return of an event that is out-of this world! On May 27th, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will host the return of Star Wars: Galactic Nights, making this the third time the event has been hosted at the park.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights, a one-of-a-kind party where Guests from all across the globe can come together and celebrate a galaxy far, far away… The Star-Wars themed event will take place one night only on May 27th 2018, from 7pm to Midnight, and is filled with exclusive entertainment and opportunities!
This one-night-only event at Walt Disney World Resort celebrates the Star Wars saga with exclusive entertainment, encounters with your favorite Star Wars characters, a discussion panel with the creators of the upcoming land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, special photo opportunities, exclusive event merchandise, specialty food and beverage and more.
No matter your age, put on your finest Star Wars-themed costumes and attire, and walk the red carpet toward an intergalactic introduction, followed by a whole universe of event entertainment and interactive adventures.
Guests will be able to participate in the following activities and events:
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations Projections – The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror will be transformed into a Star Wars spectacular showcasing classic moments from the films. Lighting, special effects, and the cinematic score, all blend together to create each celestial scene and will be performed all night long. These projections are exclusive to Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Existing Star Wars Entertainment Will Debut New Enhancements – The park’s existing Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will both debut new saga elements for the first time during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Unique Photo Opportunities – Throughout the park, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations. These special photo ops will only be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Character Encounters – Expect to encounter Star Wars characters from throughout the galaxy. Guests will also be able to view an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Exclusive Food Offerings – Taste your way around the galaxy with specialty food and beverage offerings created for Galactic Nights. Inspired by the stories and iconic characters of Star Wars, these tasting-sized sips and bites bring a delectable addition to this event.
- Select Attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests with some offering a special Star Wars twist on May 27 only!
“Star Wars: Galactic Nights is an incredibly special event, and this is only the third time it’s been offered,” said Phil Holmes, vice president of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. “Combine all of the one-night-only experiences with the limited number of tickets available, and it’s easy to see why this night is wildly popular with casual Star Wars fans, super fans and Jedi Masters alike.”
This Will Be a Day Long Remembered…
That’s Not All!
Guests can enhance their Star Wars: Galactic Nights experience with a Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package—a delectable way to enjoy an out-of-this world event. For an additional fee, guests will be able to indulge in Star Wars-themed food and drinks—and join a one-night only panel discussion!
Tasting-size sips and bites inspired by the stories and characters of Star Wars will be available at various locations throughout the park. Choose from 5 unique dishes, such as:
- Wagyu beef slider smothered with cognac mustard and fried Toma cheese patties – a dish that’s big and messy, just like Dex
- Vegan curry with coconut, plantains, sweet potatoes and blue sauce with a hint of spice – inspired by the peaceful herbivore bantha
- Crab puff with wasabi crab claw – a dish inspired by the Gungans of planet Naboo
- Star Wars-themed mini éclair trio – boasting coffee, chocolate and vanilla flavors, this trio celebrates the different eras with the rocks of Tatooine, a Dark Side lightsaber and the one and only BB-8
Wait, There’s More! Guests who purchase the Tasting and Viewing package will also have reserved seating to join a panel of team members from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm as they provide an inside look of the making of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, an all-new, immersive Star Wars-themed land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Park in 2019. There, guests will get a glimpse at the progress being made, and learn what it’s like to bring the epic saga to life—from the big screen to the real world!
Star Wars: Galactic Nights event tickets are on sale now for $124 per child and $129 per adult (plus tax). Disney Annual Passholders as well as Disney Vacation Club members will receive a discount.
In addition to the event base ticket, intergalactic foodies attending Star Wars: Galactic Nights can purchase the Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package for $30 per person (including tax) by clicking here. LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE and they will sell out!
**NOTE** In order to purchase the Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package, you must also purchase a ticket to the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event taking place on May 27, 2018.
For more information including tickets to the event, visit Disney’s official Galactic Nights event page by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!