Exciting Event Line-Up Coming To SeaWorld Orlando This November
Earlier this month, SeaWorld kicked off the opening of Infinity Falls with the announcement that 2019 would be a year of unprecedented events in the park. Today, SeaWorld Orlando announced the park’s event line up for the month of November. Three unique opportunities will take place over the course of the month, with an event every Saturday and Sunday.
Kicking off November is the world-renowned animal expert, conservationist, author and television personality Jack Hanna. He will share animal facts and discuss his travels during interactive presentations at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. inside the Nautilus Theater. A reserved seating package is available for this show which runs November 3 and 4. Guests also have several other options to interact with Hanna during meet-and-greets, autograph signings and exclusive dining packages. On November 3, guests can enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Hanna at Up-Close Dining at Shamu Stadium. The package includes a buffet dinner and a meet-and-greet.
Also beginning November 3 is the brand new SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival. Guests can enjoy brews from local breweries such as Orlando Brewing Company, Crooked Can and Dead Lizard Brewing. In addition to breweries from all across Florida, there will also be a few domestic and international craft favorites. In total, the festival will feature more than 100 brews on draft at 18 locations around the park.
Craft Beer isn’t the only thing guests will find at the new Craft Beer festival, however. Guests will also be able to enjoy over 20 unique food items that have been chosen to pair with the selection of brews. There’s truly something for everyone in these food offerings from unique renditions of some bar food staples to a few new concepts to complement the beer selection. Some of the food selection includes:
- Infused Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese – Buttery Pretzel Bites Infused with Bacon and Smothered in Beer Cheese
- BBQ Brisket Mac-n-Cheese – Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust
- Bison Slider- Served with Lager Bacon Onion Jam and Minorcan Mustard
- Jumbo Chicken Wings – Chicken Wings Tossed in a Pilsner Buffalo Sauce Served with Tangy Slaw
- Fish and Chips- Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries
- Chorizo Potato Skins – Topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema
- Candied Bacon Lollipops – Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Served on a Wood Skewer
- Buffalo Burger Quesadilla – Pepper Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend, Balsamic Onions, Baby Arugula, Crème Fraiche, and Roasted Tomato Salsa
Sampling packages are available for the most adventurous beer fans. The Craft Beer Festival begins November 3 and continues on November 4, 10 and 11.
It’s hard to believe the holiday season is just around the corner, but SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration will be kicking off on November 17! With delicious food, live shows and holiday shopping, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration brings together family fun and holiday traditions. The event runs on select nights through December 31 and is included with park admission.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!