Latin Beats And Eats Heading To SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival
Beginning on Saturday, March 31st SeaWorld will introduce their new Latin inspired menu at the Seven Seas Food Festival!
Executive Chef Hector Colon has been hard at work crafting a variety of Latin flavors for guests to sample including:
- NEW- Empanadilla Loca-Pizza Empanada with Cheese, Beef, Mayo-Ketchup, Lettuce and Tomato
- NEW- Mofongo with Carne Frita-Garlic Mashed Plantains with Onion Mojo, Served with Fried Pork.
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, Roasted Pork Rubbed with Caribbean Seasonings, Pigeon Peas and Choice of Ripe or Sweet Plantains
- Pincho con Tostones-Skewered, Flame-grilled Chicken or Pork with a Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce and Served with Fried Plantains
- Empanadilla de Pizza-Pastry Filled with Mozzarella Cheese and Zesty Tomato Sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne-Pastry Filled with Savory Ground Beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo-Pastry filled with Seasoned Pulled Chicken
- Bacalaítos-Thin, Crispy Salted Codfish Pancake
All of these new flavors and sounds pair well with the Festival’s existing 12 culinary markets. These markets host Asian, Mediterranean, North Atlantic, and Polynesian locally inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 70 local and international craft brews and 50 wines and spirits including flavored mojitos, margaritas and sangria.
Not only will there be new cuisine, there will also be new live musical performances. Catch Latin artists every Saturday and Sunday at 3 pm at Orlando’s Bayside Stadium until April 15th. This year’s line-up includes:
El Gran Combo on April 1st
Yandel on April 7th
Jerry Rivera on April 8th
N’Klabe on April 15th
For more articles on this exciting event, click here. For tickets and more information, visit the official SeaWorld Orlando website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!