Six Flags Fiesta Texas Testing Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster
For months, coaster enthusiasts have been waiting their first sight of the world’s first monorail coaster in action. Recently, their wishes were answered when footage of Wonder Woman test runs were uploaded online.
After some delays, the park was finally able to begin testing their new prototype coaster. Video shared by American Coaster Enthusiasts South Central video shows the eight car train flying through the 1800 foot course.
When Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster opens later this month, it will be the first Rocky Mountain Construction coaster using the 15.5 inch wide Raptor Track. Two more Raptor Track installations are expected to be completed by the end of 2018.
As the first of its kind in the world, WONDER WOMAN Golden Lasso Coaster will feature:
- The world’s first, one-of-a-kind single-rail coaster on a visually impressive I-beam no wider than 15.5 inches
- A straight-down 90-degree drop
- Two airtime hills, one 180-degree stall, a zero-g roll, and overbanked turns
- Three vehicles with eight single-file, in-line passenger seats
- A moving loading station to expedite entering and exiting the ride
- A Princess Diana in Themyscira visual storyline throughout the queue line featuring Greco-Greek architecture, Wonder Woman likenesses and Steve Trevor’s crashed plane.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!