Silver Dollar City Time Traveler Construction Tour
In 2018, Silver Dollar City will debut “Time Traveler” — the World’s Fastest, Steepest and Tallest Complete-Circuit Spinning Roller Coaster.
Today, we made a visit to Silver Dollar City for a construction tour. So much progress has been made! Here’s a little sneak peek photo tour!
When it debuts in the Spring of 2018, Time Traveler will hold some world record-breaking stats of a spin coaster:
- Fastest – Top speed of 50.3 miles per hour
- Steepest – A 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop…straight down. Custom-engineered to have
an immediate out-of-the-station, gravity-driven drop down an Ozarks mountainside
- Tallest – Custom-designed for mountainous terrain with its tallest point at 100 feet
- First & Only with Three Inversions – a Dive Loop, a Vertical Loop and a Zero-G Roll
- First & Only with a Vertical Loop – A 95-foot tall loop
- First and Only Double Launch – 0 to 47 mph in 3 seconds; 30 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds
For tickets and more information, visit the official Silver Dollar City website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!