Universal Orlando Preparing to Open New Aventura Hotel
Universal Orlando is preparing to open Aventura Hotel this August—the companies sixth Orlando hotel.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will let guests experience a fresh and fun way to stay – in a space that fits their style. It’s modern and smart, yet vibrant and relaxed. Perfectly priced and set within Universal Orlando Resort, it’s a chill zone, party place, hangout, and refuge. Universal has recently released more details about the much anticipated resort. Here, guests are always within walking distance of Universal’s three amazing theme parks.
The sleek 600 room high-rise structure was designed to make guests feel relaxed and at ease. The new hotel consists of three wings—which all connected by a center circle, are designed as a “trefoil” shape in order to allow guests to have the best views possible.
- 600 guestrooms
- Located in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits and complimentary transportation throughout the destination.
- Pool, splash zone, fire pit, and more.
- Throughout the hotel there are restaurant and lounge options sure to fit the palette of everyone – including a rooftop bar offering views of the theme parks.
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
Details regarding the outside amenities were also released. The pool complex will consist of kid’s splash pad, poolside bar, and even a fire pit. The pool’s will be unique as they also include underwater speakers, so that people won’t “miss a beat”!
Last but not least, the 17th floor will consist of a elegant bar and grill. The rooftop will provide amazing views of both the Universal resort and Downtown Orlando.
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits Included With Your Stay:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and select attractions at Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to all theme parks and Universal’s CityWalk making getting around the resort fast and easy.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Unlimited club-to-club access to select CityWalk venues for the length of stay.
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters.
Construction is well underway and the hotel looks to possibly open ahead of schedule. Below is a shot from our visit to Orlando this past weekend (3/4/18).
Currently, the hotel guests rooms are priced at rates starting at $116 per night—while the kids suites are priced at $216 per night. For tickets and more information, visit the official Universal Orlando website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!