Halloween Haunt and Camp Spooky Return to Canada’s Wonderland
Your worst fears are set to come to life at the 15th annual Halloween Haunt at Canada’s Wonderland, opening this Friday, Sept. 27. Canada’s largest Halloween event returns with hundreds of monsters, more than 25 haunted attractions including nine mazes, seven immersive scare zones, four live shows and an all-new dance and laser party zone. Halloween Haunt runs select nights until Oct. 27 from 7 p.m. to midnight.
New attractions this year include:
• Frontier’s Revenge: Guests will find themselves immersed in this Gold Rush-themed scare zone at Yukon Striker, where cursed townsfolk rise from their graves every night looking for fresh victims.
• The Freak Show: The carnival has come to town and its freaks are ready to captivate and terrify audiences with their astounding feats of skill, strength and sorcery.
• The Illusionist: This master mentalist will bend your imagination to his will with chilling mind games and mesmerizing tricks.
• Toxic Party Zone: Dance, lasers, lights and music will electrify this all-new party zone and keep the energy pumping all night long.
• Radioactive – LED Dance Show: Located in the new Toxic Party Zone, this spectacular show features an LED dance troupe and laser performers who will captivate with their technological talents.
Guests at Halloween Haunt also have a unique opportunity to experience the park after dark. Ride your favourite thrill rides after the sun goes down and witness amazing nighttime views you won’t get anywhere else.
Family-friendly Halloween fun with Snoopy and the PEANUTS Gang comes to Canada’s Wonderland when Camp Spooky opens on Saturday, Sept. 28. Kids can enjoy scare-free attractions, live shows, costume parties, trick-or-treating and mazes, including the new Cornstalkers.
Camp Spooky runs during the daytime on Saturdays and Sundays Sept. 28 to Oct. 27 and is included with park admission.
• Cornstalkers (NEW): Kids will enjoy exploring the twisting paths through this fun corn maze where they’ll meet friendly farm folk and scarecrows who will help guide them on their way.
• Sally Brown’s Creepy Crafts (NEW): This fun craft station will bring out the artist in every kid.
• Spirit Manor: This maze is a house full of discoveries, interesting rooms and friendly characters.
• Trick-or-Treat Adventure: Visit our little Halloween houses where children can trick-or-treat and meet our costumed helpers.
• Enchanted Garden Maze: This glow-in-the-dark maze is sure to delight, with flowers and vines lighting the way.
• Silent Disco: Kids can dance up a storm wearing headphones in a fun dance party only they can hear.
• Pumpkin Decorating: Purchase and decorate your very own Halloween pumpkin to take home.
Live entertainment includes:
• Spooky Tales with Snoopy: Join Snoopy for this interactive and fun storytime.
• Charlie Brown’s Trick-or-Treat Show: Charlie Brown, along with his friends Lucy and Linus take children on a musical adventure as they get ready for trick-or-treating and the big Halloween Party.
• Lucy Van Pelt’s Costume Contest: Children can get into the spirit of Halloween by dressing up in their favourite costume and joining this special parade just for them.
• Clowns and Magicians: Doo Doo the Clown and Spencer the Magician will have guests cheering with their exciting, interactive shows.
All KidZville and Planet Snoopy rides will be open during the day.
For tickets and more information, visit the official Canada’s Wonderland website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Great Videos!